Under Construction

Grouplove :: Tongue tied

Incubus :: Miss you

David Guetta feat. Sia :: Titanium

Pimpinela :: Heroina solitaria

" On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible por les yeux" -- Antoine St. Exupéry

" The curious paradox is that only when we accept ourselves as we are, then we can change" -- Carl Rogers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Just a simple girl who likes to smile, read and write, help people out whenever I can. Snoopy's cool. All sorts of music are welcome. Big fan of action, as well as sci fi and romantic movies. Psychology is my world. Living in Philly, but always proud to be Dominican!

[[ mas cOsas.. de mi! ]]

financial planners
pPl have read my ruBbish

Friday, July 07, 2006

*-. playing the angel .-*

I wanna call you. I know I shouldn't, so I won't. We havent talked for two weeks now. But who's counting? It's like, no vale de nada que i called you 'one of my best friends'. Que estuvieras en el grupo "VIP" de mi MSN list. Que te conozca since you were in sixth grade, y aunque no haya sido constante la amistad somehow it found its way, slowly but surely, thru the times. But then I guess life is full of surprises, and changes. Still, I hope this particular change isnt permanent. Remember when we had ese tiempo appart? Que it took a long time of talking only about Neopets to go back to how it was? How you sent me those valuable items for my gallery! Y celebrabamos esas cosas like they were part of real life. I miss the daily online conversations about nothing and everything. The mutual calls at the wee hours: "i wish u were here, eto ta aperisimo!". Good thing I got a pretty tight schedule these days, keeping myself busy and all. Doesn't stop me from listening to "Suffer well" whenever i can. Just because. Your last weeks here confused me. Porque claro, le segui dando mente al asunto (isnt it awfull how i STILL do?). Me buscabas and yet, me evitabas a la vez. Deseado pero forzado, querido pero esquivado. It didnt have to be like that. But talking has always been my thing, not yours I guess. I mean, can't you tell? I've just been blabbing on and on. Maybe I should try and get some sleep. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

Comments on "playing the angel"

 

Blogger Javier Montero said ... (10/7/06 2:26 PM) : 

¨tu peor anemigo puede llegar a se tu mejor amigo y tu mejor amigo tu peor enemigo¨
no ay algo mas peligroso que un amigo herido ni nada mas valioso que un verdadero amigo
nah saludos que ese tema tiene mucha tela para cortar

 

Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said ... (13/7/06 12:32 AM) : 

jUm ya lo sabe... cosa k me dolio esa

 

post a comment