Under Construction

Grouplove :: Tongue tied

Incubus :: Miss you

David Guetta feat. Sia :: Titanium

Pimpinela :: Heroina solitaria

" On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible por les yeux" -- Antoine St. Exupéry

" The curious paradox is that only when we accept ourselves as we are, then we can change" -- Carl Rogers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Just a simple girl who likes to smile, read and write, help people out whenever I can. Snoopy's cool. All sorts of music are welcome. Big fan of action, as well as sci fi and romantic movies. Psychology is my world. Living in Philly, but always proud to be Dominican!

[[ mas cOsas.. de mi! ]]

financial planners
pPl have read my ruBbish

Saturday, June 10, 2006

*-. what's up, what's down .-*

So lets see whats new!

Lo de irme fuera is getting closer and closer every day. No hay nada definitivo yet but I can smell it... (id like to go to Philly though)

Estoy cogiendo clases de cocina!! O sea yo soy una jeva que no se ni freir un huevo señores, nada!! Ni brownies (its like all girls can make brownies for some reason). So na como no toy haciendo na I got into this class con una doña venezolana de lo ma nice, que adora a mi abuela heh. Ya van dos clases and im so ashamed i havent really practiced anything, but technically ya se de arroz, carne roja, pollo, crema de auyama, Y CHOCOLATE CAKE. Este ultimo im not really crazy for but apparently most people are hehe.

Quiero trabajar in a temp job, como un campamento, pero eso no se me acaba de dar. Hmph. Lleve mi curriculum al country and I still havent gotten an answer :(. En el patio de alfredo y la Yuca ya no necesitan ma gente... y Comatillo bueno. No me inspira en verdad.

Y nada, saliendo mucho con la promo, the coolest people ever :D Very glad my dear friend Mariam has definetly joined the group, thats pretty cool.

Thats all for now folks... I SHOULD GET A LITTLE MORE INSPIRED SOME TIME SOON... :)

Comments on "what's up, what's down"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/6/06 3:39 PM) : 

Ohhh Philly...eso debe ser chulo tan lo "Sixers" y cheese steak... yo creo k voy pa NYC soo, na si pasas por alla...

 

Blogger William said ... (13/6/06 1:30 AM) : 

im going to massachussets!! =)

alice se puede habla con usted?

 

Blogger GirlFromSantiago said ... (13/6/06 8:28 AM) : 

Alice... cocinando? I can't see it!!

 

Blogger Marnely Rodriguez-Murray said ... (13/6/06 10:32 PM) : 

practica, practica! el que cocina, nunca pasa hambre! cualquier ayuda que necesitas...msg me!

 

Blogger .::. ~ natz! * .::. said ... (14/6/06 7:43 AM) : 

i love chocolate cake!

yo toy como tu.. el otro dia me puse a dike cocina blue cheese chicken... pa k fue eso.. al rato de yo comer estaba mala de un dolor de estomago.. =(..

 

Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said ... (15/6/06 10:21 AM) : 

laroleta: i hope so, if i end up in philly anyways. si no, c u in NY! :D

william: digame hehe

gfs: hoy invite gente (close friends) paca dike pa try out recipes from the first class... ehem...

nelly: si se me quema algo, we can try and figure out k hice mal =x

natz: ay shu... imma gonna try chocolate cake one of these days

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15/6/06 1:17 PM) : 

are you considering programs at NYC? look up NYU you might find something...

take care and I want in on that cake thing (if its eatable)

 

Blogger William said ... (18/6/06 11:28 PM) : 

how alice???
u can add me, my addy is on my blog profile =)
appreciated!

 

Blogger Lynn Marie said ... (20/6/06 11:23 AM) : 

pero porquee en un campamento.. yo trabaje en uno unas vacaciones del cole..

eso es explotante! (uh new word)..

Pero la verdad que si.. pretty fun pq uno conoce el maso de gente.. pero despues te cansas!

 

Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said ... (23/6/06 2:18 PM) : 

lyN: i know pero i had to do SOMETHING with my summer... claro pude haber buscao voluntary jobs y bainita pero i want some $$ heh

 

post a comment