Under Construction

Grouplove :: Tongue tied

Incubus :: Miss you

David Guetta feat. Sia :: Titanium

Pimpinela :: Heroina solitaria

" On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible por les yeux" -- Antoine St. Exupéry

" The curious paradox is that only when we accept ourselves as we are, then we can change" -- Carl Rogers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Just a simple girl who likes to smile, read and write, help people out whenever I can. Snoopy's cool. All sorts of music are welcome. Big fan of action, as well as sci fi and romantic movies. Psychology is my world. Living in Philly, but always proud to be Dominican!

[[ mas cOsas.. de mi! ]]

financial planners
pPl have read my ruBbish

Thursday, June 22, 2006

*-. Om .-*

Dificil de aceptar pero no tengo opcion. Dificil de soltar, tratar de entender qué es lo mejor. Como te hace falta algo que nunca tuviste? It's like the Merovingian says: Cause and Effect. It's that simple. Cause and effect.

Pude haberme hecho la loca. Continued the charade. But you know me. I couldn't. I had to "talk about it". Let's talk about life. What about life? I wish it were more simple. I wish we could just [...]. It doesn't work like that. It can't. Pero por mas que me lo expliquen, y me lo explique yo misma desde el espejo, como que en verdad no me entra. Or maybe it does, and I just refuse to let go. Entonces, en que quedamos? Por qué lo analizo? Por qué ese afan de not just let things be.

You couldve sugar coated it a bit... No se si te imaginaste que me corrio una lagrima por la mejilla cuando tranque el telefono. I thought Id feel better after writing this. Truth is, i dont. Hell no. Only time and the realization of my momentary and current stupidity can help.

I guess here goes one last...

=*

Comments on "Om"

 

Blogger Chris Fleites said ... (22/6/06 11:50 AM) : 

... OM is all you need to know ...

 

Blogger O_o said ... (23/6/06 8:58 PM) : 

cheer up sleepy jean this is not a black and white world...

 

Blogger William said ... (24/6/06 1:45 AM) : 

i was trough the same thing, and as flowerpower says, sleep helps a lot
i wrote something mas o menos de eso on my blog, bang,bang : http://yaseacabo.blogspot.com/2006/06/bang-bang_23.html

read it =)

you can try changing something on yourself like cutting your hair or something like that, leaving the past behind you and starting again, like the phoenix you should learn to rise from the ashes...

eveything will be ok =)

 

Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said ... (30/6/06 1:26 AM) : 

thx flor... na william no es asi... o sea no tengo k hacer nada tan drastico.. pero i do miss him

 

post a comment