Under Construction

Grouplove :: Tongue tied

Incubus :: Miss you

David Guetta feat. Sia :: Titanium

Pimpinela :: Heroina solitaria

" On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible por les yeux" -- Antoine St. Exupéry

" The curious paradox is that only when we accept ourselves as we are, then we can change" -- Carl Rogers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Just a simple girl who likes to smile, read and write, help people out whenever I can. Snoopy's cool. All sorts of music are welcome. Big fan of action, as well as sci fi and romantic movies. Psychology is my world. Living in Philly, but always proud to be Dominican!

[[ mas cOsas.. de mi! ]]

financial planners
pPl have read my ruBbish

Friday, March 31, 2006

*-. I wanna go back!! .-*

Pues claro no puede faltar contarles algunas cositas de mi viaje, que originalmente era de algunos días, y duró toda una semana... some tidbits for your enjoyment:

  • The same day I got there we got to see James Holden, en una dicoteca chiquitica. What can I say, I love Holden now :P
  • The apartment I was staying at was really amazing, o sea, aperisimo. With an incredible view. And my host se porto super duper bien the whole time i was there.
  • El dinero de shopping se me fue rapidisimo. Puede que haber comprado un wallet de Coach had something to do with that... ehem... =x (i also got un trajebaño aperisimo y unos tenis, entre otras cosas. Es que hay que aprovechar!)
  • El Ultra fue lo madsimo!! hehe. I got to see my fav., Cattaneo. Kleinenberg la boto. So did Mistress Barbara. LO KILLERS TABAN APERISIMO... asi dike (0.o) hehe. Y no pude haber estado con un grupo de gente mas buena onda. Seriously you guys. To Elias, Millz, Daniel, Piko, Oscar, Alan, Dwight, Christian y las chicas, Anna Beth y Nicole... thank you for making it lo que fue... un dia verdaderamente inolvidable.
  • I got to see a mi amigo Andres, que nos dejo botados por tar viviendo alla. Happy Bday hun!
  • Estaba de vaga total (bueno, aqui tambien toy de vaga total, pero ese no es el punto! ;P) and no se encontre como que so much peace... era como que time stopped and the possibilities was endless. Happiness was to be found in every corner, in every breath. Worries were Hide, and i didnt play Seek. It was freakin cold but even that was ok. Y el dia que decidi quedarme couple more days was such a relief. I really miss it all!
El ultimo dia we went to a club called Crobar. Era un martes. El sitio se lleno. La musica taba aperisima. Y algo que me llamo mucho la atencion fue el hecho de que habia all sorts of people, crazy, kinda crazy, 'normal', kinda old, not so old heh. Y las mujeres andaban en chancletas, tenis (o sea desde super casual), hasta con un maldito tire. Yo vi una mini blanca que era un pedazo de tela, girls in vestidos largos, una jeva con una peluca rosada... No one really cared what the rest of the ppl were doing or wearing... if they were jumping up and down or just taking a sip at their drink. Cada quien taba focused en gozar, bailar, reir... Lo digo con detalle pq es increible como el dominicano (y aqui me incluyo) tiene la mala maña de estar pendiente del otro 24/7. Quien ta aqui, mira que tiene puesto fulanita, mira con quien llego fulanito. O de creerse la gran baina por tar en equis discoteca con una magnum de equis vodka. If you can afford it amen, eso ta bien. Pero no se crea que es mejor persona porque conoce al bouncer, entra de fly en VIP o le tienen guardada una mesa. Al mismo tiempo, we really have to learn to let people be. Lo que les puedo decir es que pocas veces la he pasado tan bien. Y no porque hice algo diferente de what I usually do (beber, bailar, etc.) I just felt it was easier to be me.

Miami, you're fuckin' amazing

Comments on "I wanna go back!!"

 

Blogger Maryorie Nin said ... (31/3/06 4:36 PM) : 

Jejejeej... no solo miami, todo USA con $$$...

 

Blogger Chris Fleites said ... (1/4/06 5:52 PM) : 

...what other city glows phosforescent pink, magnetic marmalade and neon kool-aid in the late evening...what other city pokes it's own stars in the dazzled sky?...where else would you find confetti drizzling down from indigo clouds?...probably alot of places, but definitely Miami...oh city of glam, of magic, bewitch me soon with that lightly salted ocean spray, lure me into that sandy cradle and sing me songs of shored shells near the ears of children...

 

Blogger GirlFromSantiago said ... (6/4/06 10:21 AM) : 

Bueno, Kandy, aquí en Massachusetts, hasta con cuarto yo me aburro. Toy loca por coger pa' Miami...

Alice, mujer! Por eso es que estás en mi grupo de Andariegos!! No es sólo por andariega, sino que te lo sabes gozar!! :D

 

post a comment