Under Construction

Grouplove :: Tongue tied

Incubus :: Miss you

David Guetta feat. Sia :: Titanium

Pimpinela :: Heroina solitaria

" On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible por les yeux" -- Antoine St. Exupéry

" The curious paradox is that only when we accept ourselves as we are, then we can change" -- Carl Rogers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Just a simple girl who likes to smile, read and write, help people out whenever I can. Snoopy's cool. All sorts of music are welcome. Big fan of action, as well as sci fi and romantic movies. Psychology is my world. Living in Philly, but always proud to be Dominican!

[[ mas cOsas.. de mi! ]]

financial planners
pPl have read my ruBbish

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

*-. He says, She says .-*

He says, She says

I just wanna use your love tonight
I dont wanna lose your love tonight

"You look lovely in that dress" (The one i can't wait to unzip)
"Sweety you look great tonight" (I just wanna hold him tight)

"The moon is perfectly round this evening" (Just like what i see by that cleavage)
"I know, with you its perfect whenever"(And I know ill love him forever)

"Do you want another Cosmopolitan?"(Make her drink like an irish man!)
"Oh it's ok, I feel kind of dizzy darling"(Isnt he just oh so charming?)

"I brought you to a place where we can be alone"(This is great, I just got her here on my own!)
"You plan it all, dont you dear?"(Its all allright, no reason to fear)

"You know what? I love you"(What a wild night we just had, Susie Lou)
"I love you too"(I wonder if we'll get married any time soon?)


Comments on "He says, She says"

 

Blogger Chris Fleites said ... (22/2/06 2:02 AM) : 

...my my my lil' red ridin' hood what insightful voices you have...and that moon, hmmm, won't you come a lil' closer and let me get a better taste- i mean look...
-the big baaad wolf ;p

 

Blogger William said ... (22/2/06 2:42 AM) : 

20 dedos, 4 manos, dos personas y un camino...
Al final todo es lo mismo.

 

Blogger GirlFromSantiago said ... (22/2/06 12:39 PM) : 

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaah... Qué chulo te quedó, linda :)

 

Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said ... (22/2/06 12:53 PM) : 

la dura realidad señores... tantas veces es la dura realidad...

 

Blogger Chelle said ... (22/2/06 4:33 PM) : 

hehehe, certamente, as vezes.

tenho um livro chamado "por que os homens fazem sexo e as mulheres fazem amor? uma visao cientifica (e bem-humorada) de nossas diferencias"

i bought it in brazil this december. :P

 

Blogger .::. ~ natz! * .::. said ... (22/2/06 10:21 PM) : 

he says "im sorry" - (oh if she can only forgive me so i can get in those pants)
she says "ok" - (not in a lifetime)

 

Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said ... (23/2/06 11:51 AM) : 

chelle: barbaro me encanta el portugues. y entendi to lo que pusiste! :D

natz: a eso aspiramos, no dejarnos enga~nar! :P

dimas: yo se que uno jalla de todo un poco pero hey, this point of view is pretty common too.

juanfran: anda pa la porra ahi va otro hehe... tenkiu! i like my blog too hehehe

 

Blogger Manu Under Her Skirt said ... (23/2/06 5:58 PM) : 

Dejen la rivalidad entre quién es más malo entre hombres y mujeres. Ni hombres ni mujeres pueden vivir sin el otro!!

Deers*

 

Blogger MsDlyn said ... (25/2/06 4:29 PM) : 

Y no voy a decir que es solamente asunto de hombres pk hehe we can be that evil too sometimes :P... pero la realidad es que son mas los jevos asi que las jevas...
By the way, nice blog :D
and post!

 

Blogger William said ... (25/2/06 11:26 PM) : 

Es cuestion de acostumbrarse manu!

 

Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said ... (27/2/06 3:37 AM) : 

manu: youve got a point my dear.

gina: a nivel!

msdyln: oh why thank you :)

william: tambien...

minnie: thank u too ueje ueje hehe :P~

 

Blogger melaza said ... (27/2/06 11:43 PM) : 

you're putting it TOO general... no todo el mundo es asi... no es que sea posible, pero ta muy muy muy general.

 

Blogger anonymous said ... (27/2/06 11:56 PM) : 

wao.. e tan asi! buena traduccion :p

 

Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said ... (3/3/06 5:43 PM) : 

melaza: hey im just exploring it from one point of view. no toy diciendo k siempre sea asi. its very personal.

ili: ehem ehem :P

 

post a comment