Under Construction

Grouplove :: Tongue tied

Incubus :: Miss you

David Guetta feat. Sia :: Titanium

Pimpinela :: Heroina solitaria

" On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible por les yeux" -- Antoine St. Exupéry

" The curious paradox is that only when we accept ourselves as we are, then we can change" -- Carl Rogers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Just a simple girl who likes to smile, read and write, help people out whenever I can. Snoopy's cool. All sorts of music are welcome. Big fan of action, as well as sci fi and romantic movies. Psychology is my world. Living in Philly, but always proud to be Dominican!

[[ mas cOsas.. de mi! ]]

financial planners
pPl have read my ruBbish

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

*-. what would happen if you died today? .-*

Death.

A very real, very little talked about and sometimes even controversial subject. Hoy taba en el hospital y por mas que uno ve E.R. no se percata de que cada dia tantas personas estan in this fragile situation, sea por tal o cual cosa, pero desperatly trying to make it through the night. Y uno, dia a dia, taking things for granted, peleando por estupideces, preocupandose por nimiedades, en el eterno frenesi de lo que llamamos our lives in the 21st century.


So I try and think for a second. If i died today. Do my parents know i love them? When was the last time I told them? How about my friends? Y le doy gracias a dios que me hizo la persona expresiva que soy, constantly trying to let people know how much they mean to me. How would my family react? [...] Would anyone feel happy? Guilty? What about my plans... my regrets... my mistakes... Does he know i hope to know he forgives me before i die? Maybe he'll never consider it, and i'll just have to live (or die) with that. Does it really matter anymore?

Traten de stop and smell the roses. Tell your family you love them. Haz eso que tienes siglos posponiendo, but you know you just have to do. Say im sorry. Say thank you.

dont be afraid to talk about death. its as real as anything else around us. no es pa volverse loco living recklessly, or getting sad or paranoid about it. es para realize que its a part of our nature as human beings.


la persona que is at the hospital right now is stable and in no danger proximo. shes very much older. ha vivido como ustedes no se imaginan. shes given and received so much love. ha visto su pais enterito. y mantiene la sonrisa y spark que la caracterizan, even in a bed en cuidados intensivos. i wish i can live my life like she has hers. mi mama dice que sali "paticas calientes" igual que ella. tan linda mi abuela :)


Comments on "what would happen if you died today?"

 

Blogger .::. ~ natz! * .::. said ... (2/2/06 12:17 AM) : 

si es bueno sonrier.. no matter how dark it all gets.. smile.. n once in a while laugh.. dicen por ahi k el k rie no se pone viejo..

*un abrazote..

 

Blogger .::. ~ natz! * .::. said ... (2/2/06 12:17 AM) : 

si es bueno sonrier.. no matter how dark it all gets.. smile.. n once in a while laugh.. dicen por ahi k el k rie no se pone viejo..

*un abrazote..

 

Blogger cloklis said ... (2/2/06 12:42 AM) : 

leyendo el post me acorde de cuando mi abuela se murio( k Dios libre la tuya) y me pone a pensar que yo tengo otra, ya muy ancianita, pero la adoro y la quiero mas que a mi propia madre. y en los ultimos dias he estado pensando mucho en cual seria mi reaccion si ella se me enfermara.. y se me salen los lagrimones...

Girl. Valor eh! cualkier cosa..tamo aqui no solo para chercha

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/2/06 1:03 AM) : 

we all hope that everything comes right it will be God's will

 

Blogger Coyote said ... (2/2/06 3:24 PM) : 

Pipo!

e verdá... si me muero hoy:
- No vuelvo a leer más blogs
- No veo el nacimiento de mi nuevo hijo
- No me puedo dar un trago más
- No llego a Gerente de esta empresa
- No vuaser Síndico de SAJOMA
- Etc, Etc, Etc...

Na, a vivir cada día como el último..

 

Blogger Manu Under Her Skirt said ... (2/2/06 8:56 PM) : 

If I die today, le dejaría saber cada noche a la gente que quiero que estoy ahí cuidándoles. No sería un fantasma, más bien trataría de ser un ángel de la guarda.

Deers*

 

Blogger Jota said ... (3/2/06 2:48 PM) : 

si me muero hoy, dejaría de saber que existen y/o conocer personas como las que hoy se que existen y/o conozco.

ta coooool y muy purple tu blog!! :o)
espero que te guste el grupo deep purple

 

Blogger Kiki A.Ortiz said ... (3/2/06 4:52 PM) : 

and i told him..nos vemos el sabado..
y no lo vi,a diferencia de tu abuelita, mi abuelito tenia cara de asutao en UCI pero el taba acostumbrado a estar ahi..uff era un morivivi jeje..Dios me ayudo a perdonarme no decirle que lo queria tantos años gastados y me da tanto miedo pensar en perder a mamasita ..y valgame todavia no hago lo q tengo q hacer aunque estoy mejorandolo,que bueno q este mejor,bendiciones para ella,para ti,para tu familia entera...un bezito pa ella y una sonrisota para ese solecito

 

post a comment