Under Construction

Grouplove :: Tongue tied

Incubus :: Miss you

David Guetta feat. Sia :: Titanium

Pimpinela :: Heroina solitaria

" On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible por les yeux" -- Antoine St. Exupéry

" The curious paradox is that only when we accept ourselves as we are, then we can change" -- Carl Rogers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Just a simple girl who likes to smile, read and write, help people out whenever I can. Snoopy's cool. All sorts of music are welcome. Big fan of action, as well as sci fi and romantic movies. Psychology is my world. Living in Philly, but always proud to be Dominican!

[[ mas cOsas.. de mi! ]]

financial planners
pPl have read my ruBbish

Thursday, January 05, 2006

*-. White Wonderland .-*

Almost like a fairy tale.



Everything outside is covered in white... some snow is softly falling while I sit inside in the warmth of the house. Things are as peaceful as they can be. Upstairs a hot tub is waiting. My own little spa, eventhough I am minutes away from one of the best spas in the country. For a few hours, I can own the endless beauty of the freezing winter of Stowe, Vermont. For us caribbean inhabitants, so used to the 85F weather, this kind of cold is beyond our imagination. Going outside is covering yourself with countless layers of clothing; nevertheless, the rythm of this place is soothing all by itself.

Of course I miss home, but thanks to a few phonecalls the most important thing I left at home has not been so far. Here I have snowboarding, sightseeing, the unspeakable beauty of winter, and my very much loved family.

Comments on "White Wonderland"

 

Blogger .::. ~ natz! * .::. said ... (5/1/06 8:17 PM) : 

=)

-ur own little gettaway-

 

Blogger DINOBAT said ... (5/1/06 8:46 PM) : 

En el frío siempre hay alguien dispuesto a darte un abrazo.....busca...

 

Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said ... (6/1/06 12:26 AM) : 

thats so true, aqui uno como k le dan ganas de dar 230984320947 abrazos! Mi familia como siempre matandose pero con mucho amor :)

 

Blogger Teacher Yorch said ... (6/1/06 4:20 PM) : 

i used to always go to the sauna after skiing ... it was something about the mental contradiction of the winter outside and the warmth inside.

Stowe is very beautiful and you should take it all in, it's amazing.

 

post a comment