Under Construction

Grouplove :: Tongue tied

Incubus :: Miss you

David Guetta feat. Sia :: Titanium

Pimpinela :: Heroina solitaria

" On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible por les yeux" -- Antoine St. Exupéry

" The curious paradox is that only when we accept ourselves as we are, then we can change" -- Carl Rogers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Just a simple girl who likes to smile, read and write, help people out whenever I can. Snoopy's cool. All sorts of music are welcome. Big fan of action, as well as sci fi and romantic movies. Psychology is my world. Living in Philly, but always proud to be Dominican!

[[ mas cOsas.. de mi! ]]

financial planners
pPl have read my ruBbish

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

*-. What Ive been up to! .-*

Ok Ok I'll admit it. Tengo muchisisisismas cosas pendientes que contar!! Chin a chin ire completando this log of my life, pero ay dios con tantas cosas que have been happening es mas go out y dormir que escribir. Im so ashamed. Hehe. Anyways. Comence con un post del pasado 23 de diciembre. Great night. Que tenia ahi botao de draft. Pero PERO antes de eso tengo pendiente (of course!!) el fin de my bday, que incluyó a JLG! Eso es el 16/17/18 de dic. Ya hice el 23 ok. Por ahi ta Xmas tambien!! : Tengo some pics k tome con el cel, including me in a santa hat ;P. To esos dias goin out n stuff, y claro, NEW YEARS. Im hoping you all assumed k aunque i didnt *say* it claro que i wished everyone THE HAPPIEST NEW YEARS EVER. :D hehe. Toy loca por escribir una recopilacion de lo que fue el '05 para mi (in a word: amazing!) y sobre mis propósitos para este año. La culpa de que I haven't la tiene mi viaje de 10 dias a Vermont. Ahi vieron ma o meno what that was all about (White wonderland) pero emm eso fue un dia que me quede de vaga!

Uff ya I think thats it... No pidan mas de mi, que writing all this here es hacer el compromiso k ull know all about my life this past month... aunque sea un chin :) Me siento ahora mismo con tanta energia positiva.. LOVE... smile people. Hehe random thought ;)

Comments on "What Ive been up to!"

 

Blogger Teacher Yorch said ... (11/1/06 11:55 PM) : 

u know ... with the letters asi en italics i thought it said "SMITE PEOPLE!"

i like that thought

 

Blogger Manu Under Her Skirt said ... (12/1/06 3:43 PM) : 

Y todavia tienes el rezago de creer que estamos en Brahmabiembre, pero it´s ok te entiendo.

I´ll Smite!!!

 

post a comment