Under Construction

Grouplove :: Tongue tied

Incubus :: Miss you

David Guetta feat. Sia :: Titanium

Pimpinela :: Heroina solitaria

" On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible por les yeux" -- Antoine St. Exupéry

" The curious paradox is that only when we accept ourselves as we are, then we can change" -- Carl Rogers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Just a simple girl who likes to smile, read and write, help people out whenever I can. Snoopy's cool. All sorts of music are welcome. Big fan of action, as well as sci fi and romantic movies. Psychology is my world. Living in Philly, but always proud to be Dominican!

[[ mas cOsas.. de mi! ]]

financial planners
pPl have read my ruBbish

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

*-. Improvised poetry .-*

Seems like a lifetime since i met you
But only one full moon has been seen
I have been aware of your existence for some time but,
That day. Was D Day.

Full of surprises, of laughter and tears.
No expectations, but nevertheless some fear.
Smiles and frowns, and clubs and drinks.
Endless conversations, but truly quite brief.

Doubt is what has defined us.
But so has hope.
Its ironic how the uncertainty is what doesnt let go.

Almost like a rollercoaster, the sudden ups and downs.
For every step forward, one or two steps back.
Started with the wrong foot, I said.
Things are moving too fast.
We'll do what it takes, he said.
There's nothing wrong with that.

We were lost in the fog. You were stuck in the past.
Mine was more like a mist, somewhat insecure and sad.
I always build my little castle, when new things start.
Pretend to live in that cloud no matter what reality is.
Quite the contrary for once, keeping one foot on the ground.

And I smile and I smile.
It's ok. I can tell by your eyes.
I can tell by the words that you whisper at night.
I can tell by the shivers. I can tell by my thoughts.
I can sleep now quite calm.

Comments on "Improvised poetry"

 

Blogger Nicole B. said ... (21/12/05 2:55 PM) : 

Vaya Alice...didn't know you had it in your blood :P

 

Blogger Manu Under Her Skirt said ... (21/12/05 10:31 PM) : 

WOOOOOOOOW!!!!

 

Blogger Teacher Yorch said ... (24/12/05 10:12 PM) : 

naiz naiz

guau

i give it a B+
maybe an A- if i get to hear you read it

 

post a comment