Under Construction

Grouplove :: Tongue tied

Incubus :: Miss you

David Guetta feat. Sia :: Titanium

Pimpinela :: Heroina solitaria

" On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible por les yeux" -- Antoine St. Exupéry

" The curious paradox is that only when we accept ourselves as we are, then we can change" -- Carl Rogers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Just a simple girl who likes to smile, read and write, help people out whenever I can. Snoopy's cool. All sorts of music are welcome. Big fan of action, as well as sci fi and romantic movies. Psychology is my world. Living in Philly, but always proud to be Dominican!

[[ mas cOsas.. de mi! ]]

financial planners
pPl have read my ruBbish

Thursday, February 09, 2006

*-. Im tinkin'... .-*


O sea ahí toy yo... de lo ma pensativa en verdad. Eso fue en el bday de Joel, con Crema ahi en el fondo averiguando con el Ipod. Pero why toy asi dike **UHHHMMMMM** no se de verda. El punto es que thats when it hit me dude... Im always thinking!! O sea de verdad.... dandole mente a la baina n stuff. Una vez me dijeron, que if ur thinking about what ur thinking... se llama metacognicion. Yo soy capaz de metacognition overload =x. Si es un pana que me guta... le doy mente... que ta haciendo right now, me dijo k me iba a llama... pq n me ha llamao... mielda y entonce iremo a sali... y cuando me diga pa sali... blablabla... or better yet i start building my little castle in the clouds... the what it would be like, con alguien k acabo de conocer!!

Entonces eso no fuera un problema en verdad, pq total, uno le da mucha mente a algunas bainas, thing is k las cosas se quedan ahi! O sea señores nadie me conoce a mi mejor que yo... I know all my problems, my bad habits, mis mierdas... pq soy asi, pq soy asa... pero una amiga me dice... alicia pero e k lo tuyo se queda en el analisis... you have to do something about it. Como que, ok, tengo 2398473290487 siglos k i know im insecure and what not. Pero mi hermana, si uste lo sabe, vaya arreglando eso chin a chin. If you know you trust everybody, you procrastinate, you give more than you receive, you infatuate yourself prematurly, etc etc etc... Dont just do this autobiography where you find all the things that got you to this point... Accept them... Change them... Mature...

En verdad I have... I am... poquito a poquito.. pero eso de dale tanta mente a to... ay dio... No ta no... Partly what I liked del 2005 fue que aprendi tantas cosas... siendo yo una persona tan teorica y muchas veces poco practica... k constantly put myself down... yo mimita. =x (Si si im cuckoo too I know). Que conste que me dan momentos asi... pero its like a rollercoaster, pq all of a sudden me ves happy, optimistic, cheerfull... eso e lo que people know about me anyways. And I am, de verdad que si hehe. So no one go on worrying now. Y sorry if this doesnt make much sense, im just kind of rambling. El punto es k I have to stop leaving things for tomorrow... y ponerme en la baina... Si alguien me complica la vida, no put up with that. Dejar de confiar en tanta gente. Learn to move on... because u know what? shit happens. Y dejame de eso que yo no puedo, que no doy pa eso, self pity crap. Hey, im smart arent i? Itll all come together at some point. Why not now?

Comments on "Im tinkin'..."

 

Blogger alfonso said ... (9/2/06 1:31 PM) : 

te va a dar una vaina en el cerebro de tanto pensar..tomatelo suave

 

Blogger Manu Under Her Skirt said ... (9/2/06 1:43 PM) : 

No gastes tantas energías pensando Alice!!!!

Los pensamientos muchas veces nos pueden engañar!!!

Deers*

FIJO: jdsfasdfjasdfasdiu efecto especial gracias a Alice

 

Blogger Chris Fleites said ... (9/2/06 5:33 PM) : 

...a Walrus once said (and this is true) that all thoughts come from a tiny clam sitting at the center of the forehead; yours must have an extra special pearl...

 

Blogger Chelle said ... (9/2/06 6:11 PM) : 

jajaja... eso me dijeron anoche... ke pienso demasiadow :P

 

Blogger Chelle said ... (9/2/06 6:14 PM) : 

hey, mind if i quote one of ur posts en mi blo?

 

Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said ... (9/2/06 6:15 PM) : 

alf y Manu: ehh si ya lo se.. se me va a freir el caco un dia deto =x

local wannabe: muah

Chelle: haha oye a la loca , k if i mind :P con link paca, sin link paca.. como tu quiera hehe eso no e na!

 

Blogger Teacher Yorch said ... (9/2/06 9:37 PM) : 

ali, yo te dije q tu piensas todo demasiado and ya just gotta live ... remember ?

hehehe porque cada vez que i give you advice you go on and post and ask everyone else for help or to desahogate?

i shall keep my advice !

 

Blogger Fernie® said ... (9/2/06 9:59 PM) : 

Don't think that mucho, it kills millions braincells...

And makes unhappy... por ta bucandole la quinta pata al gato...

Chill n' relax life i pretty as it.

 

Blogger .::. ~ natz! * .::. said ... (9/2/06 11:35 PM) : 

sabes.. tienes toda la razon..

eso me pasa a mi.. pero ya cuando estoy ya metida en el asunto.. ive learned my lesson about not havin what u always want.. n that even if u die tommorrow doesnt mean u have to have it all in one say.. bad or good..

i learned.. the hard way

n im still learning..

sometimes we are too harsh on ourselves when we shouldnt.. we feel so miserable n bad that we tend to actually believe that the other is right when u know it urself that the hurt one is u..

its called denial.. n low selfesteem..
thats our problem..

well at least mine.. hehe

 

post a comment