Under Construction

Grouplove :: Tongue tied

Incubus :: Miss you

David Guetta feat. Sia :: Titanium

Pimpinela :: Heroina solitaria

" On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible por les yeux" -- Antoine St. Exupéry

" The curious paradox is that only when we accept ourselves as we are, then we can change" -- Carl Rogers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Just a simple girl who likes to smile, read and write, help people out whenever I can. Snoopy's cool. All sorts of music are welcome. Big fan of action, as well as sci fi and romantic movies. Psychology is my world. Living in Philly, but always proud to be Dominican!

[[ mas cOsas.. de mi! ]]

financial planners
pPl have read my ruBbish

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

*-. Growing Pains .-*

A few months ago (last months of 2010) I found myself in a very uncertain place, which seemed like a neverending rollercoaster that had no end. Two big areas of my life (love life and job) were completely empty, with nothing signaling even a glimpse of what my future would hold.

It seems then that 2011 symbolizes a new chapter. A new job, but also a new sense of who I am, what fulfills me, what I am working towards. Getting used to this single thing, trying to follow my own advice and learning, tough as it is, to just be with myself.

The months flew by, and before you know it we are in Spring. Just in time, for the re birth of the Earth, and the re birth of this humble writer. So here we are, doing my best to work hard and do a good job, enjoying what Philadelphia has to offer, and trying, just trying, to put myself first.

Comments on "Growing Pains"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/6/11 9:01 PM) : 

Todo llega a su tiempo , el trabajo y el amor en su momento adecuado. Lo importante es sentirte feliz contigo misma , siempre entender que la vida es un abanico de sorpresas en donde la mayor emerge desde donde jamás lo esperaste.
Creo que tu blog es muy interesante , felicitaciones ( espero que me entiendas el español )

Yo no tengo un blogger , pero me gusta ayudar a una amistad que tengo , ver sonreír a los demas es el regalo mas lindo de la vida .

http://helhispanismo.blogspot.com/

Es un blog de una chica que esta aprendiendo español , todo comentario será siempre bienvenido :)

 

post a comment