Under Construction

Grouplove :: Tongue tied

Incubus :: Miss you

David Guetta feat. Sia :: Titanium

Pimpinela :: Heroina solitaria

" On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible por les yeux" -- Antoine St. Exupéry

" The curious paradox is that only when we accept ourselves as we are, then we can change" -- Carl Rogers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Just a simple girl who likes to smile, read and write, help people out whenever I can. Snoopy's cool. All sorts of music are welcome. Big fan of action, as well as sci fi and romantic movies. Psychology is my world. Living in Philly, but always proud to be Dominican!

[[ mas cOsas.. de mi! ]]

financial planners
pPl have read my ruBbish

Saturday, August 26, 2006

*-. Untitled .-*

No se si me malacostumbre o me malacostumbraste
No se si es importante echarle la culpa a alguien
A esta altura de juego la verdad no tiene sentido
A esta altura de juego solo queda la nostalgia

Tonto pensar que alguna vez me aferre a ti de tal manera
Que pense que la vida no seria lo mismo si no estabas en ella
Aunque no confundas, porque i didnt take you for granted
Eventhough I never could imagine such a thought as you beeing gone

And one does not realize the everchanging shifts of friendship
The way that its so strong and so fragile, all at once
The way we so many times consider it a given
The way it can dissappear just like that

Am I sad? Mad?
Should I feel this way? Can I?
Do I only miss you because I got so used to you?
Is it supposed to be simple or plain complicated to move on?
Maybe I just have a hard time moving on

Comments on "Untitled"

 

Blogger GirlFromSantiago said ... (27/8/06 12:46 PM) : 

To move on... it's not as hard as to leave behind.

Look at you, you're an example, an unforgettable being, a unique example of originality.

Loca, no te conozco muy bien, pero tus palabras dicen mucho. No olvides conocerte tu, y lo demas ya no parecera tan dificil...

 

post a comment