Under Construction

Grouplove :: Tongue tied

Incubus :: Miss you

David Guetta feat. Sia :: Titanium

Pimpinela :: Heroina solitaria

" On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible por les yeux" -- Antoine St. Exupéry

" The curious paradox is that only when we accept ourselves as we are, then we can change" -- Carl Rogers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Just a simple girl who likes to smile, read and write, help people out whenever I can. Snoopy's cool. All sorts of music are welcome. Big fan of action, as well as sci fi and romantic movies. Psychology is my world. Living in Philly, but always proud to be Dominican!

[[ mas cOsas.. de mi! ]]

financial planners
pPl have read my ruBbish

Saturday, August 12, 2006

*-. con todo y todo .-*

To make a mistake... it's not subjective, because you know its a mistake. You realized it the second it occured to you. Because, theres always that one second. That fraction of a second... nanosecond even, when you have a choice. A choice to not say/do... because that little -nagging- voice in your head keeps repeating the unfathomable stupidity of what is about to occur...

If you want to achieve this... patience is a must. A virtue some would say. Como dice el dicho de Napoleón: "Vísteme lento, que tengo prisa". Because you're aware that running isnt necesary. Pq cuando te des el etrallón,
ta bueno que te pase. Que te duela. Por andar juyendo.

And it's happened before. A million times before. A very clever definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Ayer estaba en el teléfono con un amigo, y en una tenía una risita muy particular, but all he was doing was just that, laughing. Y le dije, tu sabes pq tu te tas riendo? Porque tu sabes k aunque tu me dijiste que no haga tal cosa yo lo voy a go ahead and do it anyways. Like i always do.

Nevertheless, no me voy a ir en una (ironic, i already have). No no pero en serio. Ni modo. En general i have to say... I'm one happy creature. I feel like a big girl, finally gonna do my own path.
Thanks for all the support!!
... que me han dado mis amigos bloggers :)

Es tan enorme la diferencia de ayer en la tarde. Me dijeron par de cosa k me tenian like... chaos. Se me aguaban los ojos and i was just like pissed and frustrated y par de cosa ma heh. Y right now I feel like the world is at my feet, anything is possible... lighter, happier. I wonder how long this'll last. I hope a few hours at least :) I hope its contagious too! jejeje. Cheers.

Comments on "con todo y todo"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (13/8/06 12:46 AM) : 

vivir solo es una aperidad, de buenas a primeras te cansas puesto que tienes q hacer mil cosas y aparte de ello estudiar.. pero como me dijeron muchos cuando me fui a vivir solo a santiago(solo 2 hora pero e lo mimo to) que la experiencia que te da el ESTUDIAR y vivir solo, es un formacion que ni Oxford te va a dar... obio que PUCMM y Oxford son iguales de buenas.. e ma PUCMM e mejor q oxford.. :P.. JEGUROOO.. abur.. wish you luck en tu travesia, vivela y disfrutala, pasaras toda tu vida hablando de ella. "PQ CUANDO YO TABA ALLA!" hehehe.. smile.

 

Blogger GirlFromSantiago said ... (13/8/06 3:06 PM) : 

Buena suerte, vieja, en serio, en todos los sentidos. Y aquí tamos, cualquier cosa...

 

Blogger Sabriela P. said ... (14/8/06 9:36 AM) : 

Yo nunca habia comentado aki pero... bueno, q mejor comentario q para desearte lo mejor! =) espero q t vaya muy bien y ojala hayas decidido lo correcto! :P dicen q u gotta do what u gotta do! so, if this is what u want... GO FOR IT! =)

Nada, EXITOS!!!!!

Sabs

 

Blogger Alan Delmonte said ... (15/8/06 10:00 PM) : 

I just read your whole page..
LOVE IT
u sound like a really interesting person!!!
And ur going to Philly!
Yo soy dom estudiando en NY....agregame!

Delmonte85@hotmail.com

 

Blogger Aribelette said ... (16/8/06 2:43 AM) : 

That sensation is amazing. I've been there :)

Goo to know u feel that way :)

 

post a comment